Sunday, February 13, 2011

Update Information

We still don't know where we are going to go for our outreach phase, it is in the works and has to be approved by different levels within then YWAM orgazation.  I think we should know by the end of this week and as soon as I know anything I will let all of you know via my blog.  I also don't quite have enough funds to pay for the entire phase as I am still about anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000 short along with about everyone else here.  I do not know what the cost will be as I am unsure where we are going, but if any of you feel led to donate or to send me a letter or anything of that sort my address is listed below.  You can write a check out to YWAM and they will send you back a tax  reciept, if you have any questions don't hestitate to ask or to send me an email at: tylerlucas2@gmail.com.

Tyler Lucas
Box 162
The Junction, NSW 2291
AUSTRALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment